My signature program is designed for all women who would like to become pregnant whether you are at the very beginning of trying or going through IVF or other assisted reproductive technologies. When we work together your program is custom tailored according to exactly where you are on your journey and to what will serve you best at any given point in time.
As your coach I will provide you with only curated information that is beneficial and helpful to you, will research anything on your behalf that I might not know to keep you from going down the rabbit hole known as GOOGLE, and will uphold a clear vision for what your best feels and looks like, and align with that in order to focus on what is most important for you at this time.
My program is based on my training and recommended protocols by Dr. Stephanie Daniel (Drug Free Fertility) and my own extensive personal experience going through 6 years of fertility treatments ranging from IUI and IVF to donor eggs and embryos. I understand the physical, mental and emotional toll that trying to get pregnant can take no matter where you are in the process and how little help and information there seems to be when you are trying to figure it all out. I have been there, have the information and would love to help you get to your desired outcome by reducing your stress and overwhelm, getting you into your best health and maintaining a positive outlook!
THE FEEL YOUR BEST FERTILITY PLAN: 90-Day Program
You will receive:
- 12 weekly one-hour coaching sessions via phone or Skype
- Priority access to me via text and email for support
- Specific information, tools and resources just for you
Our time together will include:
- Holistic nutrition for optimal fertility
- How to get your most important nutrients and vitamins through your diet
- Recommendations for high quality natural supplements if needed
- Help learning how to track your cycle
- Stress reducing and receptivity increasing practices including self-care
- Action steps that can be easily integrated into your life
- Advice regarding complementary therapies such as acupuncture
- Inspiration, encouragement and support (and finding the humor!)
- Mindset checks
- How to stay connected to your partner and have healthy communication while trying to conceive or going through treatment
- Coaching around making big decisions about next steps
- How to take care of yourself while on meds and what to expect
- How to survive the 2 week wait
- What to do when you have to try again
*All advice and information are meant to be compatible with your doctor's recommendations and never to replace or conflict with any medical advice that you are receiving. We will always work together to make sure we are in sync with all of your practitioners and protocols with only the best outcome in mind!